Jo VoightBookkeeper and BAS Agent
Bookkeeping, BAS Services and Business Advisor
Jo Voight offers professional bookkeeping and BAS agent services to business ranging from sole traders and micro operations to small to medium enterprises.
Jo can assist you to become more efficient in your business systems with the aim of becoming more profitable and effective in your business while maximising enjoyment.
- Getting help with your bookkeeping tasks and BAS preparation allows you to focus on what you are good at–and what you want to be doing!
- Know where your money goes by understanding your costs—direct, fixed and variable
- Get accurate and immediate insight into your business financial position
- Make better choices about where your money is best spent by analysis of your accounts
- Understand your legal obligations as a business owner—get help with compliance matters
- Clarify your priorities with guidance and mentoring in personal and business sustainability
- Plan for the future with simple budgets
- Get a money relationship ‘health check’ and make healthier and more informed money decisions
Get in touch
m: 0402 082 917
Jo helped me establish my small consulting business and has been patient, thorough and diligent throughout all the various administration, BAS returns, Superannuation, and EOFY taxation matters involved. Jo has been an invaluable source of advice and her help has enabled me to focus on the things I am better at!
Transitioning to systemising my accounting initially felt so daunting that I put if off for a long time. But when I brought Jo on, I didn’t realise what I really needed was the SUPPORT she offered in this transition, as much as the transition itself. The training sessions w Jo were so thorough. These sessions offered the big picture and were detail orientated at the same time. I felt so confident in managing Xero for myself thanks to Jo’s ability to teach with clarity.