Jo VoightBookkeeper and BAS Agent
- Fellow of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers FICB #319219
- Former staff member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) 5+ years—technical support, accounts, newsletter production, technical resource writing
- Facilitator of Burwood ICB bookkeeping networking group
- ICB Accredited Supervising BAS Agent
- Registered BAS agent #96779009
- Xero Silver Champion Partner
- Xero Advisor Certified
- Xero Payroll Certified
- Xero Migration Certified
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, QBO and Saasu software
- Over 20 years experience in a range of industries and with various aspects of running business and advising others—from start-up to micro operations to established businesses
- Over 20 years experience in facilitating, training and presenting of workshops, mentoring and counseling
- Australian Writers’ Centre, various business writing courses
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sustainable Business
- Diploma in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Healing
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
We wish for the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Sovereignty has never been ceded or extinguished and co-exists with the sovereignty of the Crown. We support the Uluru Statement from the Heart.
Get in touch
m: 0402 082 917