Jo VoightBookkeeper and BAS Agent
Contact me for a discovery call about what you need to run your business like a pro.
Gain control of your accounts, increase your security and understanding of your financial position, and get an accounting professional who is experienced in assisting small businesses on your team.
We offer three different monthly or quarterly packages to choose from based on your immediate needs, long-term sustainability, and future goals. You can always add extra services – you’re not limited to the package you’re on, so if you have unusual events or projects, no problem.
Monthly or quarterly packages are a great way to even out the costs of bookkeeping and advisory work, so you can budget accordingly.
If you need ad hoc services or extra consulting or training that’s fine too – just let me know what you’re looking for. We have grown with many businesses that started out as micro-operations and are now well-established businesses.
- Monthly bookkeeping, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and general bookkeeping tasks.
- Multi-currency management.
- Monthly or quarterly review of accounts.
- End of financial year review of accounts.
- Superannuation preparation monthly or quarterly.
- Everyday and complex payroll and Single Touch Payroll reporting.
- IAS preparation and lodgement.
- BAS review and reporting, preparation and lodgement.
- Taxable Payments Annual Report.
- Single Touch Payroll end-of-year reconciliation and finalisation.
- Payroll tax lodgements.
Training, Consulting and Counselling Services
- Training and consulting in using your Xero software for day-to-day business functions.
- Training and guidance in small business compliance relevant to your industry and business type.
- Guidance and mentoring in financial education, administration and management.
- Training and consulting in understanding your business reports, costs, systems and cycles.
- Xero data file review and report (health and integrity check of your accounts).
- New Xero data file consultation and setup.
- Business and personal sustainability coaching and counselling.
- Money management coaching and counselling.
- Advanced training for bookkeepers and BAS agents in GST reconciliation and other detailed BAS and payroll processes.
- $150 per hour + GST (via Zoom) for 1-2 people.
- $180 per hour + GST on-site at your business for 1-2 people (local to Boroondara area; outside this area travel fee will be negotiated).
- Talk to me about group training for 3 or more people at your premises.
Migration to Xero from Other Software
- Conversions are complex projects and take anything from half a day to a couple of days or several weeks; project price is dependent on the number of bank accounts, the number of employees, the chart of accounts, the number of accounts payable and receivable, industry type, size of business and other factors relevant to your business such as industry-specific software that is being either exited or integrated with Xero.
- Conversion projects include training relevant to your use of Xero.
- Talk to me for a quote on migrating from MYOB, QBO, or Saasu to Xero.
- Blog, articles, newsletters, or web content relevant to your business.
- Technical user guides and instructional manuals.
- Fixed prices for regular specific-sized articles or blogs based on word count, accounting and business technical knowledge, and SEO parameters.
Get in touch
m: 0402 082 917
When I started a new business a few years ago I taught myself Xero and love it. Jo was recommended to me as a “Xero Angel” and so I booked a training session to see what else I could learn. Not only did she do a “health check” on my accounts and fix mistakes I had made, she has helped me to use Xero far better than I was before. I can now do my own bookkeeping properly—rather than the incomplete job I used to do! I didn’t know anything about the BAS process in Xero, she has instructed me in running and customising reports, and now that I understand the bank reconciliation process I do not have errors or double entries in my banks. I can now run reports confident that I am looking at the right figures.
I have since booked sessions with Jo at year end as another set of eyes to assist me in reviewing and analysing my business finances. She is an objective advisor who asks excellent questions that always help me to consider aspects of business I may not have. Thanks Jo!