Jo VoightBookkeeper and BAS Agent
- Monthly bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations.
- Monthly or quarterly review of accounts and reporting.
- End of financial year review of accounts.
- $80 per hour + GST
- Superannuation preparation monthly or quarterly.
- Everyday and complex payroll and Single Touch Payroll reporting.
- IAS preparation and lodgement.
- BAS review and reporting, preparation and lodgement.
- Taxable Payments Annual Report.
- Single Touch Payroll end-of-year finalisation.
- Payroll tax lodgements.
- $95 per hour + GST
Training, Consulting and Counselling Services
- Training and consulting in using your Xero software for day-to-day business functions.
- Training and guidance in basic business bookkeeping principles and small business compliance.
- Advanced training for bookkeepers and BAS agents in GST reconciliation and other detailed BAS and payroll processes.
- Training and consulting in understanding your business reports, costs, systems and cycles.
- Xero data file consult, review and report (health and integrity check of your accounts).
- New Xero data file consultation and setup.
- Business and personal sustainability coaching and counselling.
- Guidance and mentoring in financial education, administration and management.
- Money relationship coaching and counselling.
- $135 per hour + GST (via Zoom) for 1-2 people.
- $150 per hour + GST on-site at your business for 1-2 people (local to Boroondara area; outside this area travel fee will be negotiated).
- Talk to me about group training for 3 or more people at your premises.
Migration to Xero from Other Software
- Conversions are complex projects and take anything from a couple of days to several weeks; project price is dependent on the number of banks, the number of employees, size of the chart of accounts, industry type, size of business and other factors relevant to your business such as industry-specific software that is being either exited or integrated with Xero.
- Conversion projects include training relevant to your use of Xero.
- Talk to me for a quote on migrating from MYOB, QBO or Saasu to Xero.
Bookkeeping Supervision and Mentoring Services
- Supervision $80 per hour + GST
- BAS services $95 per hour + GST
- Coaching and mentoring $80 per hour + GST (reduced rate available only to bookkeepers working under supervision)
- ATO lodgement fee $30 – $60 per form + GST
- Blog, articles, newsletters or web content relevant to your business.
- From $80 per hour + GST.
- Fixed prices for specific sized articles based on word count, technical knowledge and SEO parameters are also available.
Get in touch
m: 0402 082 917
When I started a new business a few years ago I taught myself Xero and love it. Jo was recommended to me as a “Xero Angel” and so I booked a training session to see what else I could learn. Not only did she do a “health check” on my accounts and fix mistakes I had made, she has helped me to use Xero far better than I was before. I can now do my own bookkeeping properly—rather than the incomplete job I used to do! I didn’t know anything about the BAS process in Xero, she has instructed me in running and customising reports, and now that I understand the bank reconciliation process I do not have errors or double entries in my banks. I can now run reports confident that I am looking at the right figures.
I have since booked sessions with Jo at year end as another set of eyes to assist me in reviewing and analysing my business finances. She is an objective advisor who asks excellent questions that always help me to consider aspects of business I may not have. Thanks Jo!